Interested in the service we offer?
Our job is helping startup entrepreneurs and existing small enterprises increase their chances of success. We see self-employment and the creation of thriving small and medium sized businesses as the fertile soil of a healthy economy. We want to water and nurture that talent, to help you, to increase your knowledge of good busienss practise, enhance your strategic thinking and help you develop a knack forfirst class plannning. We draw your attention to the risk and take lessons from the failures of others so that you don't have to.
Here's the deal:
- We will always be honest with you.
- We do not offer our training as a "get rich quick" course.
- We will protect your privacy and intellectual property at all times.
- We will endeavour to keep our course up to date and make every reasonable endeavour to make it as comprehensive as possible.
- We choose not to offer our course as an accredited course that is registered with an OFQUAL regulated awarding body qualification. We feel that the added costs of approximately £90 for a certificate will not add to your learning experience.*
- We know that every business is different so don't be afraid of getting in touch
- The startup landscape changes at a blistering pace so we will constantly update our materials to reflect changes in legislation & to encompass developments & innovations within the startinup world.
If you want to get in touch you may email us using the address sent to you in your welcome email or you can call us on the telephone number provided. We will always come back to you within 24 hours.
We know that starting a business is a stressful time so if you want to talk to someone please contact us
*If obtaining a recognised qualification is important to you we suggest you try your local college or private training provider. We think its more important to access the best possible support & knowledge that will help you build a truly robust & sustainable business but if a qualification is what you need we'd be happy to recommend reputable organisations.