WWe know that money is tight when you start a business. You might think that spending £200 pounds on a comprehensive business startup course is more than you can afford?
No problem. Every month we give away free enterprise course logins to 10 lucky entrepreneurs.
Of course we think that our course is best in class- we cover everything you need to know about starting a business. We hope that you think of buying our course as an investment in your future; one that will reduce your risk of losing money in the long term. Knowledge is power and we try to impart as much valuable enterprise knowledge to you as possible. That's why we've made every effort to make our course all encompassing.
Still think that you cant afford it? Please read on...
Get your free business startup course
It's simple, all you have to do is:
- Provide us with your contact details
- We'll send you an email
- Respond you our email telling us what your idea for starting a business is.
If you like check our enterprise course content before you sumit for ouir prize draw see what's on offer.
What's the Catch?
Good question! All we ask in return is that you write a review of our course within a month of being granted access. If you don't write a review (good or bad, we dont mind as long as it's honest), we will disable your access. Tell us that you liked and what you think we could do better. We're not asking you to be kind or grateful- simply tell it like it is.
What about the small print?
There's not much to know:
- You don't need to worry about us stealing your idea. We'll send you a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), that's a legally binding document where we promise not to pinch your idea (we do this for all our customers).
- You'll have access for a full year including any content updates we make during that time.
- We promise not to sell or pass on your details, or to use them for marketing purposes.
- We ask that you keep in touch with us, once every six months or so just to let us know how your are getting on for your first 3 years of trading. We want to know how our customers fare.
- If you want a review and feedback of your final business plan you will have to pay a top up fee and upgrade to our Premium packaage or our deluxe mentoring programme should you require ongoing guidance from one of our startup mentors.
Want to sign up?
Great. Spend some time putting your one pager together (remember 500 words max). Make it a bit like your elevator pitch. Convince us that you are serious and keen to succeed. You might want to include information about the problem you intend to solve, who your partners are, an introduction to your product and the market you intend to serve.
Once you've got your proposal together simply send it to us.
Closing date is the 25th of each month. Winners will ne notified by the first day of the following month. Our discrection is absolute when it comes to picking the winners.